GREAT FOR COPORATE/OFFICE GROUPS!
Is your company looking to kick back and get away from the office? Our musical productions and log cabin venue provide the perfect atmosphere for a one of a kind corporate event. Book your corporate outing today and let us do the work! The Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre pairs together spectacular entertainment with a delicious menu that is served family style, so your team feels like a family, eh? Need to meet prior to dinner and discuss business? No problem! Ask about using our rustic, log cabin theatre to host your next meeting. Our theatre is fully equipped with all the amenities to make your corporate event successful!
GROUPS BOOKING INCENTIVES:
- Complimentary car & bus parking
- Discounted group rates for groups of 15 or more
- Pricing inclusive of dinner, show, HST tax and $3 per person gratuity
- Flexible payment options (for bookings of 20 people or more)
- Fully customized proposals upon request.
- Up to three separate meeting spaces
- Fully licensed patio for outdoor receptions
- Theatre quality sound equipment and lighting
- Projector and screen
- Meeting breakfast, lunch and snack menus available upon request.
HOLIDAY OFFICE PARTIES
A visit to the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre provides a fun and festive way for staff and managers to celebrate the end of the year. Our productions provide light-hearted & fun entertainment paired with a festive, family-style meal. We also accommodate most food allergies and dietary restrictions (with advance notice).
Kick off the holiday season at a performance of AN OUT OF THIS WORLD CHRISTMAS. This festive original musical features Christmas carols and original holiday songs, and is live on stage from November 7th to December 21st.
Are you too busy before the holidays? No problem! Why not consider a corporate party or staff outing for after Christmas?! Due to popular demand, BROADWAY SHOWSTOPPERS will be back on stage from December 27th to January 25th, 2020. With standout vocal performances from seven Canadian artisits, you'll experience a touch of Broadway, right here in Niagara Falls.